In Search of Warmer Waters?
It happens to the best of us. You step into the shower all set to wash away the day’s troubles with the comfort of a hot shower. And then you feel it—freezing cold water hits your skin and shocks your system! Yikes! An unplanned icy shower is never fun. Yet, if this is happening to you, it could be the first sign that your water heater is on the fritz.
If you need a water heater replacement in Gwinnett County, Bolton can help. We recommend replacing your water heater if it:
- Is over 10 years old
- Causes cool showers
- Makes odd noises
- Is causing high(er) energy bills
Believe it or not, a combination of all these issues can result in your water heater using up 15 percent of your home’s total energy use—something you want to avoid. Let the experts at Bolton help you save on your energy bills. Call us for an upgrade to a new, highly efficient water heater.
I Need a New Water Heater—Now What?
So, you’re done with cold showers and have finally decided it’s time to replace that water heater. How can you be certain of the best one for your home? Easy. Call Bolton. We offer estimates to help you identify if you need a new water heater. Plus, we’ll help you choose one that makes the most sense for your home and budget. From capacity, size and recovery rate to standby loss and yearly operating cost, the veterans at Bolton will guide you toward the perfect water heater match for your home!
Here are the types of water heaters we offer:
- Traditional tank water heater: Gas or electric
- Gas tankless water heater: As their name states, tankless water heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank. When the hot water tap is turned on, cold water travels through the pipes and is heated by a gas burner. Tankless water heaters are very efficient and can cut your water heating costs by up to 45 percent.
- Solar water heating system: These are a cost-effective way to generate hot water. With this type of water heater, you still use a tank, but solar panels are what heat the water that is delivered into the storage tank. Electric heating elements do the job when the sun’s not shining.
With over three decades of experience, the technicians at Bolton can help answer all of your questions. From water heating installation in Gwinnett County to HVAC maintenance, we do it all!
Bolton Helps Turn Up the Heat
At Bolton, we want to make your life easier. And we know replacing and installing a new water heater isn’t always easy (or cheap). This is why you won’t face any sales pressure from us. Instead, we simply want our customers to receive the best care possible while we help reduce your water heating costs. We offer estimates to help you identify your water heater needs and choose one that makes the most sense for your home and budget.
- Estimates when you’re considering replacement or installation
- Installation from experienced experts who receive weekly training
- Water damage prevention
- Help in boosting your home’s resale value
- Money savings
Call Bolton at 770.268.2010 or contact us online today to schedule your estimate on any water heater replacement in Gwinnett County. You’ll learn how you could reduce your water heating bills without giving away any of your comfort.