We Can Resurrect Your Home’s Endless Supply of Hot Water
“…Then, right in the middle of my shower, the water went ice cold.”
If this horror story is a harsh reality for you, have no fear. Help is here! Our team at J.R. Bolton Services offers exactly what you need to exorcise the evil cold water that’s haunting your home: water heater replacements in Gwinnett County and nearby areas.
When you turn to us, there’s no need to get spooked about replacing your water heater. We make upgrading to a new system a real treat. Here’s why:
’Bats’ Off to Endless Hot Water & Significant Savings
Continuing to operate an aged or faulty water heater does more than send chills down your spine. It eats up as much as 15 percent of your home’s total energy use, too. That’s why we recommend you replace your water heater sooner rather than later.
Keep your eyes peeled for these telltale replacement signs:
- Your unit is over 10 years old.
- It continuously fails to keep your water warm.
- It makes odd noises while it’s operating.
- Your energy bills start to skyrocket.
Upgrading to a new, highly efficient water heater does more than wash away your cold water worries. It leads to these “un-boo-lievable” benefits, too:
- Prevents water damage
- Boosts your home’s resale value
- Requires less energy to heat your water for lower energy bills
- Prevents standby heat loss, which boosts savings even further
- … And more!
Does significant energy savings play a large role in your decision to replace your water heater? If so, we encourage you to check out our home insulation services in DeKalb County and beyond to discover how we can help you further increase your home’s cost savings and energy efficiency.
Unmask the Right Water Heater for You
Beware. It’s important that you choose the right type of water heater for your home. Here are the three different types we offer:
- Heat pump water heater: Instead of generating heat directly, heat pump water heaters use electricity to move heat from one place to another. This makes these units highly energy efficient.
- Gas tankless water heater: These units don’t use a storage tank to heat water. Instead, they heat water directly. Here’s how they work: When the hot water tap is turned on, cold water will travel through the pipes and is heated by a gas burner right before it comes out of the faucet. Tankless water heaters are very efficient and can cut your water heating costs by up to 45 percent.
- Solar water heating system: This type of water heater uses a tank to store hot water. However, it relies on solar panels as its primary energy source to heat your home’s water. Electric acts as a backup power source. Solar water heating systems are an extremely cost-effective way to attain hot water.
Choosing the right water heater can be a frightening decision. That’s why, at J.R. Bolton, we offer free water heater estimates. With this service, our professionals will help you identify the type and size unit that makes the most sense for your home, your hot water demands and your budget.
With Our Help, You Can Scare Away Cold Water for Good
Make no bones about it. J.R. Bolton can help you rewrite your horror story to claim the happy ending you deserve. To schedule a water heater replacement, fill out our online form or call us at 770.268.2010 today!